The Dyslexia Research Center USA publishes various texts with gaps here on “CLOZE-TEST.COM”.
What is a cloze test?
A cloze test is a way of testing comprehension by removing words or letters from a passage or sentence and then asking the reader/learner to supply the missing elements. For this reason, it is also sometimes referred to as a gap-fill exercise.
With close tests you can pursue different learning goals:
- Close tests generally promotes and improves reading and text comprehension.
- Especially with close tests you have to read carefully and recognize which word, which ending or which letter is missing.
- Grammar and spelling are practiced in a playful way with Cloze test.
- Cloze-test.com also improves your vocabulary.
- The software approach chosen here gives immediate feedback.
This website is under construction and will be expanded continuously. Use is free of charge and free of advertising. Registration is not required.
Dyslexia Research Center USA offers help worldwide, independently. For more help in your area please contact a dyslexia specialist.
Dyslexia Research Center USA focuses its efforts on providing help for dyslexic and dyscalculic people with free information and teaching aids.
Responsibility for Content